Saturday, July 16

life at the Med

This is the beach where I can be found toiling away, day after day. Ha! We take the Tramvay ("tram" in English) to the end of the railway and we are dropped at this beautiful place. Just a little twist and turn down this hill takes us straight to the Konyaltı Beach Park. The kicker is getting back up the hill in time to catch the tram home!
This is just one of the many uber-schwanky lounging areas at the beach park. I totally don't fit in. I believe I might be the only one strolling through with Chacos on and a hemp necklace. Alas, I stroll on by.
A little taste of the sea... This shot is from the park that I walk through each day en route to the Cultural Center. I take the long way, but it keeps me away from İşiklar, the westernized and European infested street.

No comments: