Friday, July 15

check the shades

This is Pelin and me on a trip back from Side. The bus trip was about an hour and a half from Antalya. Pelin is a really great Turkish girl that I have become close with through my time here. She is in high school, with one year remaining. I stayed with Pelin's family for about two weeks this summer (remember the anti-fan family?). Her parents allow her to hang out with us quite a bit, which is huge. In Turkey, children under 18 are not allowed to be "preached at," in simple terms. It is against the law without parental consent. Please pray for her.

1 comment:

James Miller said...

I like the glasses. Keep the pics coming. They're great. I love seeing all the things you have gotten to do since we have left. Keep up the good work, and I'll see ya in August.