Friday, February 16

The Greatest Letdown

Tonight Michael made the ladies Dublin Pancakes, from Bosnia. (don't worry, I don't get it either...) We decided that he should use the infamous and illusive Magic Bullet, as seen on TV. This is all quite funny to us, as attendees of the Fusion conference here in Orlando. See, Donald Miller is the keynote speaker at the conference, and he made reference to the Magic Bullet in a talk yesterday. Something like how we're selling church like Magic Bullet infomercials are selling their product. (more to come on that later, very thought-provoking ideas from Miller). Anywhoo, this video series is a result of a bit of inside-humor and sheer magic...

1 comment:

Evelyn, Grandmom said...

Hey Jenn! I wonder of you could summarize what the famous Donald M said. I agree his "streaming thought" is challenging? Can you challenge me/others with what he said that challenged you? Give me some of his points. Evelyn